Powered By Blogger

A quote

" Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go."
E. L Doctorow quotes

Monday, June 14, 2010

An amazing journey







A couple months back I remember a young teenager who wanted to travel on her boat all around the world. Her name is Abby Sunderland I am very amazed how brave she is in going off in such a long journey through the waves of the ocean on her wild eyes. I would not have thought that she would of kept a blog just like we are in class. Her blog is very interesting how it took place and has came to an end, do to trouble she had with her boat. I think she has inspired many people possibly in diff rent ways. I think if someone has a dream or goal to accomplish something it is possible if you make an effort. I know if I was on a boat by myself i would be very scared and its truly amazing how Abby started this journey and has been able to blog about it as much as possible as she could. If you all get a chance you should check it out.









No comments:

Post a Comment